Chattanooga's M-2 Mobile Hydrocollator 2402-2 is a high quality stainless steel, thermostatically controlled heating unit for moist heat hot packs. The M-2 Mobile 2402-2 unit includes 3 standard, 3 oversize, and 3 cervical HotPacs. The unit stands on 3" swivel rubber wheels for silent, friction free movement. The unit is easy to maintain without plumbing and is simple to fill and drain. Chattanooga is a trusted name in hospitals and medical and rehab clinics around the world.
Note: Unit is drop shipped from the manufacturer.
- HotPac Variety: 3 standard, 3 oversize, and 3 cervical
- Power: 110~120 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 1000 W
- Weight: 48 lb
- Dimensions: 27" x 16" x 33"
- Electrical Safety Class: Class 1, Type B
- Safety Tests: Conforms to UL 60601-1, certified to Can/CSA C222 No. 601.1
- Tank Capacity: 14 gal (52 L)
- Temperature Range: 160 - 165 F
- Thermal Cut-Out Temp.: 180-185 F
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 10%
- Heat Up Time to 160 F: 6 hours
- Cool Down Time from 160 F: 3 Hours
- Fiberglass Insulation: Yes